Thursday, September 27, 2012

shameless self promotion



Ruzielle Ganuelas
OEO Communications Intern
"I am passionate about educational advocacy, philanthropy, creative non-fiction, and holistic healing."

By Ruzielle Ganuelas

I was born and raised in the Philippines and migrated to the US at the age of 17 after a year of college in an ivy league university. I received my Associate Degree from Seattle Central Community College with a Phi Theta Kappa Honor's Society distinction and was a Dean's List awardee. I was recently accepted to Washington State University for a Bachelor's of Arts in Humanities and English. I was also awarded the Allied Students Washington State University $2000 Scholarship for the 2012-2013 school year and the first annual recipient of the American Advertising Federation's Seattle Silver Medal Scholarship worth $2500. I work at PCC Natural Markets Issaquah as a Deli Lead and Sushi Chef.
I am passionate about educational advocacy, philanthropy, creative non-fiction, and holistic healing.
Recently I started volunteering and will soon intern for the Seattle Education Access Group which provides scholarships, academic advising and mentoring for low-income and disadvantaged college-age students.

No comments:

Post a Comment