Thursday, August 9, 2012

mercury retrograde

we must be on mercury retrograde, at least it feels like that in my life. i'm waiting to hear from three scholarship giving bodies, the person who wants to buy the house i'm selling, my advisor about my my credits, an award giving body that sent me an email sking for my bio and photo for a possible award.

on the other hand, work doesn't seem to be on mercury retrograde. i got three different calls from three places who are wanting to give me cash for work. normally i would jump and down when i get a call or an email about an opportunity to make money but i'm officially burned out. i've been working 50-60 hours for over a year now and no matter how many calls i get to pick up shifts here and there i just can't do it.

my pitta vata energy has officially burned itself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment