Monday, April 1, 2013

Fait accompli

$3151: My tax bill, I've written the check and I have the funds to cover it. I'm mailing it out as soon as I return home.  Done. I mailed the check last week.

$500: My fellowship check that I'll receive when I return home. Deposited into my account today.

$585: State grant for school.

$1085: Money I owe for tuition, should get paid in full once the two checks are deposited. Once my $500 check clears, my tuition is completely paid in full. Yes!

$900: My credit card balance this month. Yuck, I know, but this is the highest I've ever seen my credit card balance. I paid $200 (and some small change) to the tax prepaper, over $500 for my bi-annual car insurance payment for my sister and I, and it was time to pay the phone bill (same arrangement with my sister). I sent my payment last night, it should go through by Friday.

$500: I paid off the cash that I borrowed from my brother for tuition today.

$200: Last night I deposited this amount to my IRA. I'm disappointed I can't enroll in the company 401K until July, but I plan to max out my contributions.

No comments:

Post a Comment