Sunday, October 14, 2012

mindless

I really should be reading one of the books I'm required to read for Sociology class. I'm a classic workaholic. I've been on paid vacation for 6 days and all I did, save for one day, is power through school work.

My brain, sufficiently exhausted from all the grueling exercise it's been working it's way through is craving simple carbohydrates. Lots of them. I'm supposed to be working on losing 8 pounds but all the brain work I've been doing is making me want to eat. Lots and lots of food.

I wanted to watch the new episode of Revenge but someone who lives in the the house I'm renting is hiding the remote. I'm wired from all the coffee I managed to suck down at the cupcake and from the sheer exhiliration I get from being ahead, way ahead of everybody with school work. I've finished the first draft of a research paper that won't be due until November 30th. The midnight of November 30th.

I've lost my darn mind.

This is where mindless TV shows come in and I can't even watch my mindless TV show.

No comments:

Post a Comment