Saturday, December 29, 2012

2 0 1 2

In a couple of days, 2012 is officially over. 2012, one of my favorite years in history. A lot of firsts happened this year, and those firsts are all wonderful, fantastic beginnings.

A short list:
1. My first internship.
2. My first of a total of three scholarships.
3. My first time having medical and dental insurance.
4. My first time doing yoga/pilates.
5. My first time living full time in a hotel.
6. My first time attending online classes, and my first time attending a state university.
7. My first time in the President's Honor Roll.
8. My first time being reall happy in a romantic relationship.

I'm ready for 2013, if 2013 is anywhere close to being as fabulous as 2012, I'm walking into the new year with a bottle of Champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment